Cambridge Global English Stage 7 Cambridge Elevate Teacher’s Resource
Cambridge Global English Stages 7-9 follow the Cambridge Lower Secondary English as a Second Language (ESL) Curriculum Framework.
Available from:January 2019
This digital teacher’s resource provides you with plenty of materials to plan and teach your lessons, such as unit-by-unit notes and opportunities for differentiated learning. Complete audio scripts, cross-curricular links, and photocopiable activities and wordlists help you deliver the course with confidence. Easily monitor your learners’ progress and revisit and consolidate learning with pre-prepared tests for each unit. Adapt lesson plans and worksheets to your needs with editable word versions. Includes answers to activities in the coursebooks and workbooks. If you wish to buy this resource, we will email you a book code – please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- Full teaching notes with opportunities for differentiated activities help you get the most from the resources.
- Unit tests help you monitor learner progress and revise key learning.
- Fully mapped to the Cambridge English as a Second Language curriculum framework for stage 7, for complete confidence in framework coverage.
- Cambridge Elevate gives you access to everything you need to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and assessment.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need – such as activity sheets – so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise – highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime, whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- 1. Meeting and greeting
- 2. Personal identity
- 3. Clothing and accessories
- 4. Outdoor pursuits
- 5. Transport systems
- 6. Using maps
- 7. Health, food and exercise
- 8. All living things
- 9. World records
- 10. Parts and percentages
- 11. We’re going on holiday!
- 12. Climate and the environment
- 13. In and out of school
- 14. Local community
- 15. Settling America
- 16. The Silk Road
- 17. Festivals around the world
- 18. Using English.