IB Spanish B Course Book Pack: Oxford IB Diploma Programme (Print Course Book & Enhanced Online Course Book)
Print and online resources developed in cooperation with the IB
Publication date: 26/04/2018
Packed full of interactive activities, this print and digital Course Book pack has been developed directly with the IB to fully reflect all aspects of the new language acquisition syllabus, for first teaching in September 2018.
- Each Course Book pack is made up of 1 full-colour, print textbook and 1 interactive, online textbook.
- Address crucial changes to the syllabus structure via in-depth coverage of all 5 prescribed themes and all 5 concepts.
- Build sophisticated reading, writing, speaking and listening skills via contemporary, international texts and accompanying activities.
- Tackle the new listening component with a wide range of interactive audio exercises, embedded in your digital Course Book.
- Develop the transdisciplinary skills central to long-term success with clear links to TOK, CAS and the Extended Essay, and thorough coverage of ATL and language concepts.
- Provide rigorous grammatical practice with auto-marked activities, arranged by theme.
- This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book.
- The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.