Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE & O Level: Print & Online Student Book Pack
Availability: In stock
A step-by-step approach for the latest Economics syllabus
Suitable for: Students of Cambridge IGCSE & O Level Economics (0455/2281)
Publication date: 05/07/2018 Pack: 248 pages
Support your EAL learners with the clear approach of Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE & O Level (Third Edition), which builds understanding and confidence. Written by examiners, it is fully matched to the latest syllabus (0455/2281), for examination from 2020.
- Be confident of full support with a comprehensive syllabus mapping grid and topic guidance drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (insert correct codes).
- Embed understanding for EAL students with specialist vocabulary clearly highlighted and explained.
- Engage students and link learning to real life with international, up-to-date case studies.
- Build assessment confidence with updated exam-style practice and study questions.
- Support learning with interactive tests, exam-style practice and Student Book answers on the accompanying support site.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
- This page was last updated on 02 June 2019 at 05:30 GMT
0 out of 5
Author: Maya Angelou One of America's most important classics, the first and best loved volume of Maya Angelou's bestselling seven-volume autobiography Maya Angelou's seven volumes of autobiography are a testament to the talents and resilience of this extraordinary writer. Loving the world, she also knows its cruelty. As a Black woman she has known discrimination and extreme poverty, but also...
0 out of 5
Nicholas Alchin, Carolyn Henly Published: 25/04/2014 Extent: 480 pages A unique narrative through the latest TOK guide from two of the IB's most respected experts - Guides students by helping them examine the nature of knowledge and ways of knowing - Develops diverse and balanced arguments by raising questions in a variety of contexts - Provides complete support assessment -...
0 out of 5
Build skills directly relevant to IB assessment. Author Kawther Saa'd AlDin, Author Jeehan Abu-Awad, Author Tiia Tempakka, and Author Kevin Morley Suitable for: IB Diploma English B students - SL and HL Publication date: 30/01/2014 Paperback: 208 pages Dimensions: 297x210mm Written by a team of English B specialists to strengthen all the vital exam skills, this guide directly supports the...
0 out of 5
Build skills directly relevant to IB assessment Ana Valbuena and Suso Rodriguez Blanco Suitable for: IB Diploma Spanish B students - HL and SL Publication date: 19/07/2012 Paperback: 208 pages Dimensions: 297x210mm Written to definitively strengthen the skills needed for IB assessment, this focused study-tool supports SL and HL. Fully covering the internal assessment model, packed with skills-based exercises and...