Complete First Language English for Cambridge IGCSE®
Ensure exam confidence with a stretching, literature-based approach
Publication date: 26/04/2018
Comprehensively matched to the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0500), including changes to the Reading paper. This updated and literature-led resource is packed with age-appropriate text extracts, focused activities and embedded exam guidance.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0500).
- Inspire learners with compelling, age-appropriate texts that relate to current, real-life issues and international cultures.
- Confidently tackle assessments with extensive exam guidance embedded throughout, including support for changes to the Reading paper
- Embed advanced comprehension skills with focused activities and discussion topics
- Stretch your more able students with challenging extension material
- Support students’ learning with assessment support, exam-style questions and interactive activities on the accompanying support site.
- Build learners’ vocabulary with clear and contextualized definitions of key terms.