Complete Enterprise for Cambridge IGCSE®: Print & Online Student Book Pack
Develop practical 21st-century skills for the latest Enterprise syllabus
Suitable for: Students of Cambridge IGCSE Enterprise (0454)
Publication date: 12/07/2018 Pack: 184 pages
Fully matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus (0454), the practical approach of Complete Enterprise for Cambridge IGCSE encourages students to develop and apply 21st century skills in context. As well as boosting confidence for the Cambridge Enterprise exam, it builds practical skills for students’ future careers.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus (0454).
- Drive achievement in students’ coursework projects with integrated support on how to apply enterprise theory.
- Boost assessment performance for the Cambridge Enterprise exam.
- Apply skills in context with up-to-date, international case studies.
- Transferable skills – deepen students’ understanding of the business world to support success in related IGCSE subjects, like Economics and Business Studies.
- Focus on real-world skills to develop students’ skills for their future careers.
- Expert support – written by experts in the Cambridge curriculum.
- Student Book answers can be found on the accompanying support site.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
- This page was last updated on 02 June 2019 at 05:30 GMT