Complete English as a Second Language for Cambridge Lower Secondary Student Book 7
Equip your English as a Second Language students to succeed at Cambridge Lower Secondary, with an engaging, step-by-step approach. Cover all Cambridge Lower Secondary learning goals and prepare for the Cambridge Checkpoint test, whilst laying foundations for success at IGCSE.
- Help learners achieve their full potential at Cambridge Lower Secondary and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, using resources mapped to the latest curriculum framework.
- Build assessment confidence with test-style questions and opportunities for self-evaluation.
- Support all learners with integrated differentiation strategies.
- Ensure comprehensive coverage of all skill areas, using reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar activities.
- Engage learners and promote critical thinking with authentic and diverse literary texts.
This page was last updated on 12 May 2019 at 05:30 GMT
Table of Contents
Scope and sequence
1: Our natural world
2: Fit for life
3: Work around the world
6: Where we learn
7: Culture and customs
Use of English glossary