Complete Accounting for Cambridge IGCSE & O Level: Print & Online Student Book Pack
Availability: In stock
Support exam achievement and lay future foundations
Suitable for: Students of Cambridge IGCSE & O Level Accounting (0452/7707)
Publication date: 28/06/2018
Fully mapped to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this rigorous and stretching approach strengthens foundations for Cambridge exam achievements, with support for the updated assessments. Prepare students for the transition to further study with plenty of enrichment material.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0452/7707).
- Track progress with clear mapping to the course aims and objectives.
- Connect theory to practice with engaging, realistic activities.
- Ensure exam success with integrated support for the updated assessments.
- Achieve in future study with challenging enrichment exercises and content, extending knowledge beyond the Cambridge syllabus requirements.
- Extend learning with interactive tests, revision checklists, sample accounting documents, exam-style practice and Student Book answers on the accompanying support site.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
- This page was last updated on 02 June 2019 at 05:30 GMT
0 out of 5
Author: Daphne Paizee Format: Paperback Publication Date: 30/03/2017 Written with a range of international contexts in mind, this highly flexible, six-level course provides coverage of the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language curriculum framework. Comprising an appealing, magazine style Student Book, extensive Workbook and supportive Teacher Guide, the course offers progression within and across levels. The Student’s Books have...
0 out of 5
Designed for students who have reached an intermediate level of language, but need accelerated support for attaining academic English, the Escalate English © 2017 Student Edition is available in print, as an eBook, and via the HMH Player™ for both on and offline access. Six units organized by a compelling topic, deliver a balance of literary and informational texts, multi-media,...
0 out of 5
Edited by: Charles Harrison & Paul Wood This popular anthology of twentieth-century art theoretical texts has now been expanded to take account of new research, and to include significant contributions to art theory from the 1990s.* New edition of this popular anthology of twentieth-century art-theoretical texts.* Now updated to include the results of new research, together with significant contributions from...
0 out of 5
Build skills directly relevant to IB assessment Ana Valbuena and Suso Rodriguez Blanco Suitable for: IB Diploma Spanish B students - HL and SL Publication date: 19/07/2012 Paperback: 208 pages Dimensions: 297x210mm Written to definitively strengthen the skills needed for IB assessment, this focused study-tool supports SL and HL. Fully covering the internal assessment model, packed with skills-based exercises and...