Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2024.
Confidently navigate the new Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language syllabus with an all-encompassing course companion; expertly formulated to ensure students develop practical language skills and key cultural knowledge with the support of real-world, internationally focused guidance.
– Easily plan and progress through the course with a logical, unit-by-unit approach written by a trusted team of highly experienced authors.
– Encourage meaningful engagement through stimulating project-based tasks and a visual, global presentation of themes to help students familiarise themselves with concepts.
– Practise, perfect, and assess essential practical language skills with thematically relevant reading, writing, speaking, listening, and grammatical tasks across each unit.
– Support the needs of all students on the course with activities of varying difficulty levels including discussion-based tasks and challenging activities to help build confidence.
– Consolidate learning and provide opportunities for students to independently review progress using the clearly structured unit introductions and end-of-unit ‘Reflection’ activities.