Oxford IB Diploma Programme: IB Mathematics: analysis and approaches, Higher Level, Print and Enhanced Online Course Book Pack
Availability: In stock
Publication date: 21/03/2019
Pack: 832 pages
Featuring a wealth of digital content, this concept-based Print and Enhanced Online Course Book Pack has been developed in cooperation with the IB to provide the most comprehensive support for the new DP Mathematics: analysis and approaches HL syllabus, for first teaching in September 2019.
- Address all aspects of the new DP Mathematics: analysis and approaches HL syllabus via an Enhanced Online Course Book Pack – made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook, including extensive teacher notes
- Ensure learners are ready to tackle each topic with targeted ‘Prior Knowledge’ worksheets, linked to ‘Before You Start’ summaries and exercises at the start of every chapter
- Deliver in-depth coverage of all topics through clear explanations and worked solutions, animated worked examples, differentiated exercises and worksheets, with answers provided
- Adopt a concept-based approach with conceptual lenses and microconcepts woven into every chapter, plus rich investigations that integrate factual and conceptual questions – leading to meaningful, content-specific conceptual understanding
- Deepen mathematical understanding via inquiry-based tasks that relate to the content of each chapter, ‘international mindedness’ features, regular links to Theory of Knowledge, and activities that target ATL skills
- Support students’ development of a mathematical toolkit, as required by the new syllabus, with modelling and investigation activities presented in each chapter, including prompts for reflection, and suggestions for further study
- Thoroughly prepare students for IB assessment via in-depth coverage of course content, overviews of all requirements, exam-style practice questions and papers, and a full chapter supporting the new mathematical exploration (IA)
- Includes support for the most popular Graphic Display Calculator models
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
ISBN: 9780198427162 Categories: Athens College IB List 2019-2020, IB Diploma, IB Diploma Athens Schools Titles 2019-2020 slider 1, Mathematics, Pierce College IB List 2019-2020, Secondary, Textbook
0 out of 5
The only DP resources developed with the IB Mariam Habibi, Peyman Jafari, Richard Jones-Nerzic, David Keys, and David Smith Suitable for: IB Diploma History students - HL Publication date: 06/09/2012 Paperback: 448 pages Dimensions: 276x219mmEnsuring an exhaustive understanding of the modern nation state and cementing source evaluation skills, this course book is packed with primary sources from across the entire...
0 out of 5
Build skills directly relevant to IB assessment Keely Rogers and Jo Thomas Suitable for: IB Diploma History students - SL and HL Publication date: 11/10/2012 Paperback: 152 pages Dimensions: 297x210mmWritten to sharpen all the skills central to IB assessment, this focused study-tool thoroughly addresses all assessment areas of the 2008 syllabus at SL and HL. Including a full section on...
0 out of 5
The only DP English B resource developed with the IB Kawther Saa'd Aldin, Tiia Tempakka, Jeehan Abu Awad, and Kevin Morley Suitable for: IB Diploma English B student (ages 16-18) Publication date: 23/08/2012 Paperback: 424 pages Dimensions: 276x219mm Written by Kawther Saa'd Aldin and a team of experienced English B teachers, this text is used by hundreds of teachers worldwide....
0 out of 5
Build skills directly relevant to IB assessment. Author Kawther Saa'd AlDin, Author Jeehan Abu-Awad, Author Tiia Tempakka, and Author Kevin Morley Suitable for: IB Diploma English B students - SL and HL Publication date: 30/01/2014 Paperback: 208 pages Dimensions: 297x210mm Written by a team of English B specialists to strengthen all the vital exam skills, this guide directly supports the...
0 out of 5
Publication date: 06/02/2014 728 pages The most comprehensive coverage of the 2014 syllabus for both SL and HL, this completely revised edition gives you unrivalled support for the concept-based approach to learning, the Nature of Science. The only DP Biology resource that includes support straight from the IB, integrated exam work helps you maximize achievement. Features Accurately cover the syllabus...