Cambridge IGCSE Mandarin Chinese Student’s Book 2nd edition Student eTextbook
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this title.
Provide guidance, exercises and examples in all four key skills, with speaking, listening, reading and writing integrated into every chapter; updated to support the new Cambridge IGCSETM Mandarin Chinese (0547) syllabus.
– Improve comprehension and delivery of language with all four key skills comprehensively covered throughout with icons to identify when each skill should be used and practised.
– Enhance speaking skills with Pinyin (phonetics) that aid correct pronunciation.
– Aid understanding with vocabulary and grammar boxes that offer clear explanations and example
– Build skills with exercises arranged progressively from simple, to complex and comprehensive.
– Provide additional practice with the accompanying Workbook, perfect as a course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
– Engage, challenge and motivate you student with interactive resources from our partner Languagenut*, for more information visit www.hoddereducation.co.uk/languagenut
The Languagenut resources are not part of the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Also available in the series:
Student Book 9781510484979
Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510485112