Cambridge IGCSE English as a second language Student eTextbook
An easy and cost-effective way to teach both the speaking and listening components with one set of books covering two years.
This title has been written for the Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language (0510 and 0511) syllabuses.
– Prepares students for their exams with a focus on assessed language features, such as inference, opinion and attitude
– Develops language abilities at an appropriate pace
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook that teachers can assign to students so they can:
– Download and view on any device or browser
– Add, edit and synchronise notes across 2 devices
– Access their personal copy on the move
This title is not endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education