Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History 2nd Edition Student Etextbook
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support Option B for examination from 2020.
Rely on author Ben Walsh’s bestselling approach to navigate through the content of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History syllabuses (0470/0977/2147), and help to prepare for examination.
– Reinforce knowledge with formative and interactive quizzes
– Deepen understanding through clear and engaging text to build the content knowledge required by the course.
– Develop analytical skills through carefully designed Focus Tasks on all the Focus Points or Key Questions from the syllabus.
– Get a feel for the period and the issues through abundant source material that also ensures regular practice of source evaluation skills.
– Remember historical facts better through memorable diagrams and timelines.
– Consolidate learning with Exam Focus features suggesting how to tackle exam-style questions.
The course covers all the Key Questions and Focus Points for Core Content Option B ‘The 20th century: International Relations since 1919’ and selected depth studies: Germany, 1918-45; Russia, 1905-41; The USA, 1919-41.
Also available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421189)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420052)
Online Teacher’s Guide (ISBN 9781510424104)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421196)
Workbook International Relations since 1919 (ISBN 9781510421202)
Workbook Depth study: Russia, 1905-41 (ISBN 9781510448308)
Workbook Depth study: Germany, 1918-45 (ISBN 9781510448575)
Workbook Depth study: The United States, 1919-41 (ISBN 9781510448582)