Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics Student Etextbook
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Confidently select and apply the appropriate mathematical techniques to solve problems; ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics syllabuses (0606/4037) with a comprehensive Student’s Book written by an accomplished team of authors and examiners.
– Reinforce knowledge with formative and interactive quizzes
– Fully engage with mathematical concepts using discussion points to prompt deeper thinking.
– Apply mathematical techniques to solve problems through a variety of activities.
– Encourage full understanding of mathematical principles with ‘bubble text’ providing additional explanations.
– Develop mathematical techniques with plenty of opportunities for practice.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421646)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420533)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420540)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421653)
Online Teacher’s Guide (ISBN 9781510424180)