Three Women : THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
by Lisa Taddeo
- Format:Hardback,320 pages
- Publisher:Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint:Bloomsbury Circus
- Published:9 Jul 2019
- Classifications:True stories,
- Readership: General (US: Trade)
- Professional & Vocational
- Tertiary Education (US: College)
- Dimensions:162 x 241 x 33 (mm)
- Pub. Country:United Kingdom
How did she end up in a marriage with two children and a husband who wouldn’t touch her?All Maggie wanted was to be understood. How did she end up in a relationship with her teacher and then in court, a hated pariah in her small town?All Sloane wanted was to be admired. How did she end up a sexual object of men, including her husband, who liked to watch her have sex with other men and women?Three Women is a record of unmet needs, unspoken thoughts, disappointments, hopes and unrelenting obsessions.
‘Like a true crime story – in which the crime is desire’ ELLE’Will amaze you. Will enrage you. Will astound you’ JESSIE BURTON’Reading Three Women is like reading the diary you could have never hoped to write.
It pulses like an artery’ OBSERVER’The book every man should read this summer’ ESQUIRE’Wow. I literally could not put it down’ GWYNETH PALTROW