Before the Coffee Gets Cold
- Format:Paperback / softback,224 pages
- Publisher:Pan Macmillan
- Published:19 Sep 2019
- Readership:General (US: Trade)
- Dimensions:131 x 196 x 20 (mm)
- Pub. Country:United Kingdom
- For sale in:All countries
But the journey into the past does not come without risks: customers must sit in a particular seat, they cannot leave the cafe, and finally, they must return to the present before the coffee gets cold . . .
Toshikazu Kawaguchi’s beautiful, moving story – translated from Japanese by Geoffrey Trousselot – explores the age-old question: what would you change if you could travel back in time? More importantly, who would you want to meet, maybe for one last time?