Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I, 1485–1558 Student eTextbook
30 Day Free Trial
1 Year Access: 7, 00 euros per student
2 Year Access: 10, 00 euros per student
3 Year Access: 15, 00 euros per student
Put your trust in the textbook series that has given thousands of A-level History students deeper knowledge and better grades for over 30 years.
Updated to meet the demands of today’s A-level specifications, this new generation of Access to History titles includes accurate exam guidance based on examiners’ reports, free online activity worksheets and contextual information that underpins students’ understanding of the period.
– Develop strong historical knowledge: in-depth analysis of each topic is both authoritative and accessible
– Build historical skills and understanding: downloadable activity worksheets can be used independently by students or edited by teachers for classwork and homework
– Learn, remember and connect important events and people: an introduction to the period, summary diagrams, timelines and links to additional online resources support lessons, revision and coursework
– Achieve exam success: practical advice matched to the requirements of your A-level specification incorporates the lessons learnt from previous exams
– Engage with sources, interpretations and the latest historical research: students will evaluate a rich collection of visual and written materials, plus key debates that examine the views of different historians
What are Student eTextbooks?
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook that teachers can assign to students so they can:
– Download and view on any device or browser
– Add, edit and synchronise notes across 2 devices
– Access their personal copy on the move